The BozeHome City Commission Spotlight
Here is what we at BozeHome are taking note of at the upcoming Bozeman City Commission meetings for 3-07-2016.
This Monday the City Commissioners and staff met to discuss several items on the docket. Of the eleven consent items to be approved several are related to the affordable housing issue, and others deal with the redevelopment of N 7th Ave, commonly known as Midtown.
Consent Items (11 total)
- Professional Services Agreement with the Human Resources Development Council (HRDC) for Services Related to the Inclusionary Housing Program
- Professional Services Agreement with Sanderson Stewart for a 3 year term contract for architectural and engineering services for the Midtown Urban Renewal District
- Final Adoption of Ordinance 1938, Bozeman Health Zone Map Amendment, changing 32.047 acres from Business Park to Community Business at 915 Highland Boulevard. Application 15430
Action Items (5 total)
- Public Hearing on Protests for Special Improvement District (SID) 732 and Adoption of Resolution 4664, creating Special Improvement District 732 for the purpose of financing local improvements to North Wallace Avenue between Lamme Street and L Street
- Homeword and GMD Development LLC’s request for a Public hearing to Provide the Opportunity for Public Comment on whether the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Development known as Larkspur Commons meets a Community Need, Located North of Manzanita Drive between 12th and 14th Avenues more specifically 1236 & 1240 N. 14th Ave, 1241 & 1245 N 12th Ave, 1233, 1271, 1323 & 1375 Manzanita Drive
- A Preliminary Site Plan and Certificate of Appropriateness Application for the Lark Hotel Addition for the Construction of a Twenty-eight Room Hotel and Related Site Improvements, Application 15-583
- Oak Street Improvements Project including Corridor Improvement Recommendations
- Provisional adoption of Ordinance 1936, Revising Chapter 2, Article 6, Division 9, Impact Fees, to Revise Definitions, Authorize Reimbursement Districts, and Establish Procedures for Reimbursement District
Follow this link for the entire City Commission Agenda www.bozeman.net/Agenda
Author | Nolan S. Campbell | direct (406) 209-2386 | email firstname.lastname@example.org