Beer + Fried Chicken | The Lark 2.1 | Gallatin Triangle Planning Study
Some highlights that we are tracking at the City Commission this Monday May 23 6:00 pm, City Hall Bozeman Montana
Beer + Chicken | The applicant proposes to add the sales of alcohol for on-premise consumption through the issuance of a restaurant beer and wine license to an existing permitted restaurant. An approved CUP is required for the onpremise consumption of alcohol in the B-2 (Community Business) zoning district. The size of the building, restaurant service area and outdoor patio are remaining the same. A barrier fence to enclose the outdoor alcohol service area is the only proposed site modification, as required by State regulations for the retail sales of alcohol.
The Lark 2.1 | The Lark Hotel Addition is a Preliminary Site Plan and Certificate of Appropriateness application for the construction of a twenty-eight room hotel, ground floor commercial space, and related site improvements. The building will include public space along Main Street frontage with ground floor commercial space. The building is proposed to be four stories and 55 feet in height, plus allowable architectural and utility encroachments as permitted, by Bozeman Municipal Code.
Gallatin Triangle Planning Study | The “Triangle” area of the Gallatin Valley, generally described as the area between Bozeman, Belgrade, and the unincorporated area of Four Corners, has seen a significant portion of this recent population growth. It is anticipated that this trend will continue. When growth and development affect multiple jurisdictions, cooperation among those affected communities can have positive results.
Consent Items (10 total)
- Authorize Payment of Accounts Payable Claims for Goods and Services (LaMeres)
- Authorize City Manager Signature on Renewable Resource Grant Application for the Sunset Hills Cemetery and Lindley Park Water Conservation Project (Leoniak)
- Authorize City Manager to Sign the Notice of Award for the 2016 Burrup Lift Station Improvements (Gamradt)
- Authorize City Manager to Sign MDT Encroachment Permits for the Downtown North 7th Conduit Project (Fine)
- Ordinance 1939 Final Adoption of Agreement to Exchange Land with Help Center Inc (Poissant)
- Easement Agreement for Path to the M Trails, Open Space, and Parks Project Parcel 024A(Poissant)
- Agreement with Montana Rail Link Construction and Maintenance for a Public Sidewalk Crossing in Bozeman Montana at North Wallace Street (Fontenot)
- Amendment Number 2 to the Professional Services Agreement with Sanderson Stewart for Front Street Connector Trail Design and Engineering (Poissant)
- Contract Amendment Number 5 with Morrison-Maierle for North 7th Avenue Lighting and Sidewalk Project (Fine)
- Agreement with Dick Anderson Construction Inc. for General Contractor / Construction Manager Services for the Bozeman Sports Park (Poissant)
Action Items (5 total)
- Fiscal Year 2017 (FY17) Budget Work Session Enterprise Funds (Rosenberry)
- A Conditional Use Permit (CUP) Application to Allow the Sales of Alcohol for On-Premise Consumption in an Existing Permitted Restaurant at 1520 West Main Street Application 16154 (Quasi) (Rice)
- Public Hearing on the Continuation of Application 15320 the Lamme Street Zone Map Amendment (ZMA) Application from May 23, 2016 to June 27, 2016 (Rogers)
- Authorize the Mayor Signature on a Memorandum of Agreement Between the City of Bozeman, Gallatin County, and City of Belgrade to Establish a Planning Coordinating Committee (Saunders)
- A Preliminary Site Plan and Certificate of Appropriateness Applications for the Lark Hotel Addition for the Construction of a Four Story 28 Room Hotel and Related Site Improvements(Quasi) (Rogers)
Follow this link for the entire City Commission Agenda www.bozeman.net/Agenda
Author | Nolan S. Campbell | (406) 209-2386 | email@example.com